Good morning everyone! Well, I guess in order to have a successful Member/Guest scramble we need to have it in July! Although there was a cloud in Tooele that looked threatening, it stayed away and we had a beautiful evening to play our scramble...no rain, snow, sleet or hail!
We didn't flight the tournament. Instead, we paid the 2 lowest scoring two-somes, the 2 highest scoring two-somes and the 2 two-somes right smack dab in the middle.
And the winners are:
Vardell Laursen & Guest - 34
Brenda Jorgenson & Guest - 36
Tami Hull & Teresa Webb - 42
Betsy Larson, Sue Tice & Guest - 42
Pat Craggs & Guest - 53
Denise House & Guest - 51
Congratulations! You each be receiving a $15 Target Gift Card. They will be with the July cards the first Wednesday in August.
Closest to the Holes
#6 Mamber: Kim Horstman
#8 Guest: Sue Harding (Miki Black's Guest)
You ladies will be receiving a $10 Target Card. Way To Go!!!
Thanks to all of you who attended!
PS: I have not been able to post the pics I took at the original Member/Guest due to technical difficulties. I think I may need to get help! In the meantime I will print some out and put them on our board...Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment