As promised...the recipe for the deeeeelicious salad Brenda made for our Club Championship dinner. Thanks, Brenda...YUMMO!
JO’S PASTA TERIYAKI CHICKEN SALAD
Dressing
1 Cup oil ( I use canola oil )
2/3 Cup Teriyaki sauce ( I use Very Very Teriyaki )
2/3 Cup white wine vinegar
6 Tablespoons sugar
½ Tablespoon ground black pepper
12 Chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and chopped
4 Cups ( uncooked ) bowtie pasta- cooked and cooled
Marinate the chicken and the pasta in the dressing overnight. Put the chicken/pasta/dressing mixture in a large enough bowl to add the following:
2 Cans- 11 oz each mandarin oranges- drained
1 ½ Cups Craisins
2 Cans- 8 oz each- Water chestnuts, drained and cut in half
1 Cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
1 Cup Roasted Almonds- ( I cut them in half )
1 Bag mixed spring greens ( I buy the big container at Costco and use half )
1 Bag fresh baby spinach ( I buy the big container at Costco and use half )
Once everything is mixed together you serve immediately- This will serve 20 people and is a meal in itself. I also make it without the chicken as a salad for fish or beef.
Feel free to share with your team!
Enjoy!
Brenda Jorgenson
Sun Hills Ladies
No comments:
Post a Comment