About Us

This blog is for members and friends of the Sun Hills Ladies Golf Association. Here is where you can come to find all that is happening with your association. You will find pictures, weekly POD winners, reminders for upcoming events or deadlines, announcements from Sun Hills Golf Course and other good stuff. The Board of Sun Hills Ladies Golf Association hopes you will visit this blog often. Feel free to share your thoughts and comments!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

BINGO BANGO BONGO

Greetings! Here are the winners for last week's POD - BINGO BANGO BONGO! We only had 29 ladies play, so there were only 3 flights this week. I like to keep at least 10 players per flight.

It was a fun change of pace. I think it is a POD me may keep with a couple of tweeks!

Still figuring this coming week' play. I'll keep you informed.

Congrats to the BBB winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment