Take it easy and lazily, because the golf ball isn't going to run away from you while you're swinging. -Sam Snead
Being left-handed is a big advantage: No one knows enough about your swing to mess you up with advice. -Bob Charles
If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. -Tommy Bolt
Never break your putter and your driver in the same match, or you're dead. -Tommy Bolt
Ninety percent of putts that are short don't go in. -Yogi Berra
Through years of experience, I have found that air offers less resistance than dirt. -Jack Nicklaus
One of the advantages bowling has over golf is that you seldom lose a bowling ball. -Don Carter
The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing. -Phyllis Diller
The more I preactice, the luckier I get. -Gary Player
What goes up must come down. But don't exxpect it to come down where you can find it. -Lily Tomlin
No comments:
Post a Comment